GIOSTAR Chicago is committed to providing the most advanced science to all of mankind. As part of this commitment, we would like to extend the potential to heal as many patients as possible.
We have setup a three-step process:
- Complete the medical review form to determine if you are a candidate for regenerative cell therapy or not.
- Determine if regenerative cell therapy is right for you.
- Discuss the payment plan options available for you with a member of our patient outreach team.
GIOSTAR Chicago is proud to offer two payment options:
1. Healthcare Finance Direct
Healthcare Finance Direct (HFD) is a patient financing company that caters specifically to leading healthcare providers such as GIOSTAR Chicago. Our Patient Outreach team will be happy to assist in you in setting up a payment plan through HFD. Please call us at 847 750 4307, or complete the contact form to learn more.
2. Health Spending Accounts (HSA’s) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s)
Employees often allow several thousands of dollars to accrue into the HSA or FSA accounts provided by their company. Unfortunately, they don’t realize that it is a “use it or lose it” arrangement, wherein they must spend the funds before the plan’s deadline (December 31st or March 31st). We invite you to call us at 847 750 4307, or complete the contact form to learn how your HSA or FSA can help manage the costs of stem cell therapy.