Application of Groundbreaking Science
GIOSTAR produced a variety of creams and serums for women and men containing AHSDM and carried out a study on usage with 40 male and female subjects. Subjects were between 35 to 80 years old who demonstrated fine or deep wrinkles in the face (including around both eyes), at least barely visible dark areas, and at least slightly coarse and grainy lower eyelids.
- 100% reported to have tolerated the skin serum well (no allergic responses)
- 100% confirmed continuation of regular use after the 6-week study.
- On a scale of 1-10, average clinical assessment of results was 7.5
- Over 2000 adults purchased the serum and were offered a 100% money back guarantee; there was a .05% return rate and a .05% c omplain rate
- The serum’s efficacy, excellent tolerability, including the delicate periorbital skin area, explain why close to 100% would continue regular use.
- Phase IV post market and in vitro studies also demonstrate the safety and efficacy of the product.
GIOSTAR’s studies demonstrated that a facial serum (Facial Serum) containing a proprietary mixture of adult human stem cell derived AHSDM is safe and efficacious for facial skin rejuvenation in cases of mild to moderate skin aging.
The serum’s efficacy, excellent tolerability, including the delicate periorbital skin area, and ease of use and pleasant sensory properties of the product explain why 100% would continue regular use of Vital Serum.
Human, phase IV post market, and in vitro studies also demonstrate the safety and efficacy of the product.