GIOSTAR was founded with a truly unique vision that combines a strong humanitarian mission with cutting-edge pioneering research. The company has garnered favorable coverage from Forbes, ABC News, ZeeTV, and numerous other outlets.
GIOSTAR Co-Founders Dr. Anand Srivastava and Deven Patel recently took part in a documentary entitled The Healthcare Revolution. Over the course of 10 episodes, the program featured interviews with regenerative medicine experts at Mount Sinai, Yale University, Mayo Clinic, and other leading institutions.
In a segment entitled “Global Influencers,” Dr. Anand and Deven spoke extensively about topics, including:
- Application of stem cells for potentially assist patients in managing Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, Diabetes, and numerous other degenerative diseases
- GIOSTAR’s work with governments in India, Mexico, the Bahamas, and numerous other countries throughout the world
- Importance of taking a holistic approach (i.e., nutrition, exercise) to increase the potential benefits of stem cell therapy
- The altruistic underpinnings of GIOSTAR, to help deliver the most elite science to the impoverished masses
- Collaboration with Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, to help communities of villagers afflicted by sickle cell anemia
- Research from GIOSTAR related to spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and various neurological disorders
- Future of stem cell research and therapy